If your goal is to make better, more effective, more time-efficient phone calls, I want to help make that happen. So, as a follow-up to our AHCA recruiting session information we presented in Naples, Florida, I wanted to pass along some resources that will really help you if you’re a coach who wants to master this aspect of your recruiting job.
Here’s what I’m including:
- The full powerpoint presentation notes for “7 Ways to Make Better Recruiting Phone Calls”.
- Additional important reference articles, research and other resources to make you an expert at what you do.
Three other things before I get to that:
- If we don’t work with you on a client basis, and we’ve never talked to you about what we do before, click here. We are good at what we do, and work with other hockey programs around the country. If you’d like to have a conversation about what that would look like with your specific coaching staff, email me at email@example.com.
- Next time you see your athletic director, suggest that he or she brings me in to work on your campus for two days and teach the department the latest techniques and strategies, click here for an overview that outlines this comprehensive, customized training. If you liked the session you sat in on at AHCA, you’ll love it when we personalize everything to your school, and your specific situation.
- Join fellow coaches from all over the country this June at the upcoming National Collegiate Recruiting Conference. It’s an unbelievable weekend of next-level recruiting techniques and strategies. Watch this, and then save your seat.
- Finally, consider becoming a student at Tudor University. It’s a comprehensive recruiting training and certification program for college coaches. It’s advanced online learning, and lots of coaches say it’s the best training they’ve received when it comes to recruiting. Click here for the details.
O.K., here are the notes from the AHCA Convention recruiting session:
7 Ways to Make Better Recruiting Phone Calls
- Why do your prospects dislike phone calls so much? Click here for some interesting insights we didn’t have time to get to during our AHCA session.
- There are a lot of reasons we find today’s recruits prefer text messages over phone calls. Click here for the research and reasons (you’ll be glad you did).
- We have a fantastic recruiting strategy podcast, College Recruiting Weekly, and you should subscribe to it (available on iTunes, Google and Stitcher). Here’s an episode that you can listen to right now that talks about how you can get your prospect to reveal the truth to you by pushing their “psychological pause” button. You haven’t heard this information before, so take the time to listen to it, Coach. Click here and be amazed.
Thanks again for attending, Coach, and for letting me contribute to your convention on a regular basis. I appreciate it, and look forward to the next time!