by Mike Davenport, CoachingSportsToday.com
So let’s talk coaching …
Below are 10 things I thought could positively impact your coaching experience this week:
2. When your life is falling apart what should you do? Try giving away your ideas, of course.
3. If Tiny Gains can have a massive impact, think what they could do for you — and your team!
4. This has nothing to do with coaching, but it is so bizarre that I just had to pass it along
5. If you think US coaches were lacking, this might change your mind
6. When the parent thing gets really crazy, we coaches need to say, “Stop!”
7. The man’s perspective on what to do when you give it your all, but it’s not enough.
8. Are you and/or your team working too hard (Hint: probably so)
9. Nothing like a good send off speech. This stuff should be in all coaching manuals
10. It looks like a new season of This Old Coach, my podcast will be starting in September.
Rock your week, and coach well. Ya’ll know we need ya!!
PS: As always, thanks for being here — I’m grateful for your time and attention. And if you think there is someone who would get benefit from this, I’d appreciate a share : )