This foundational recruiting guide will take college coaches through a proven system for developing their recruiting campaigns, and communicating with today’s student-athletes more effectively. You will get dozens of insights, new ideas, training and strategies will give a college coach a winning edge in the battle for recruits. Hundreds of college coaches have used the insights and training in this one-of-a-kind guide to change the way they recruit. This book will help any college coach – new or experienced – to formulate new strategies, new techniques and more advanced ideas.
- How to recognize and deal with objections with this generation of student-athlete.
- The role parents play today in the recruiting process, and what you need to do.
- Organizing your recruiting attack. * What you need to change in your letters and emails.
- How you can use the new technology available today to reach athletes.
- Dozens of other tips, techniques, insights and strategies that will give you the edge you need!
This is a book that you can use season after season to create winning recruiting plans for you and your program, and belongs on every coach’s bookshelf. Written by nationally recognized recruiting expert Dan Tudor, this guide will be the first step in your new approach to recruiting that will give you better results with less stress and work.