Beating your competition for the recruits you really need is the different between a long, successful college coaching career and non-stop stress. You can’t coach the wrong talent, and winning those next-level prospects is getting more and more challenging.
That’s where we come in.
We’re giving serious recruiters an unfair advantage. And we couldn’t be prouder.
In fact, today we’re secretly working side-by-side with more than 200 college athletic directors and close to 500 individual programs and coaching staffs, helping them do one thing better than their competition: Create better messaging that gets deeper responses sooner from their top prospects.
Since 2005, author, researcher and consultant Dan Tudor and his team at Tudor Collegiate Strategies has helped more coaches bring in their best recruiting classes, finish at the top of their conference more often, and win more first national titles for those coaches than any resource in college athletics.
How? By getting their best prospects engaged with them early, outlasting the competition, and employing the right strategy down the stretch to help our clients get more commitments than their competition. The results: More winning, less stress, and happy college coaches at every division level.
If you’re looking for a proven, research-based, methodical approach to building your next recruiting class, let’s talk.
We’re not right for everyone, but for the athletic directors and coaches who buy into our approach, we’ll give them their best recruiting results ever. If we don’t after that first year of working with Tudor Collegiate Strategies, fire us. We’ll deserve it.
(Spoiler alert: That’s not going to happen.)
But if works for you the way it’s working for hundreds of other coaching staffs around the country right now, we’re going to be the best behind-the-scenes assistant coaches you could ever imagine.
Look, you are free to choose: Keep recruiting the way you have been, or add in a more strategic approach to get better conversations with the best recruits throughout the process, and outlast your competition in the recruiting battles you’re about to begin.
If you’re ready to talk, do this:
- Fill out the form below, or just email Dan Tudor and his team directly at email@example.com to let us know you’d like to find out more.
- Take a look around our website, and get a feel for why so many college athletic departments partner with us year after year.
- Subscribe to our popular College Recruiting Weekly Podcast.
- Read two decades worth of recruiting research, training and strategy articles in our free blog library.
- Sign-up to receive our special advanced training and research articles on our Honey Badger Recruiting client and subscriber site.
- Come up with the goals you want to reach in recruiting this coming year, and prepare to discuss them with us when we contact you soon.
Are you ready to see why so many athletic departments and coaches partner with us?
Fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch soon. No pressure, just lots of information on how we do what we do, why it works, and what you can expect your results to be as we design a unique messaging and recruiting strategy for you to consider, and develop a training plan for your staff. If that’s sounding good to you, let’s get started: