If you’re a serious college recruiter looking to maximize your incoming 2024 and 2025 classes, you won’t find a better overall virtual classroom than what we’ve put together here.
Our featured event, the 2023 National Collegiate Recruiting Conference, headlines this incredible resource of coaches, authors, trainers and recruiting experts who have come together to pass along their most effective techniques and strategies to coaches who want to learn the most advanced way to connect and communicate with this generation of student-athlete prospect.
- How to initiate communication in the recruiting process the right way
- What effective branding of your program should look like
- Mistakes that coaches make during the process – and how to avoid them
- Red flags that you should pay attention to from a recruit you are talking to
- The Transfer Portal, and how to maximize it for your program
- What coaches and departments do consistently to build effective programs
- Plus, more topics, speakers and experts – and their advice to college coaches
Whether it’s for you, your coaching staff, or your athletic department, this is a resource that you’ll use all year long! It’s great to use for staff meetings, coach training and any other setting where you want to center your discussions around the next-level ideas and strategies outlined by our group of coaches and experts who came together for our national conference.
Once you place your order, check your email for instructions on how to access the video package.
* Videos will be available to stream and view through May 31, 2024.