It’s back, and it’s going to be bigger and better than ever.
The 2016 National Collegiate Recruiting Conference, presented by Tudor Collegiate Strategies.
Join 200+ of your fellow college recruiters in a unique setting…it’s unlike any coaches’ convention or professional development that you’ve ever experienced, and it’s been making a difference in the lives of college coaches for years.
June 10-12, 2016
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
REGISTRATION: You can reserve your seat at this three day recruiting education event for just $249 (hotel accommodations not included)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
RESERVE FULL CONFERENCE VIDEO
PRELIMINARY SPEAKER LINEUP:
Friday, June 10
- Dan Tudor – We’ll kick off the 2016 NCRC with an overview of the weekend, what the latest recruiting trends are, and more from our conference host.
- Pat Rigsby – This well known expert will teach coaches how to effectively build their program’s brand for their recruits, fans and boosters.
- Jeremy McCool – This former coach who now works in the NCAA will outline what the future holds for college recruiters around the country.
- Theresa Beeckman – This former Division I volleyball coach will talk about what she’s involved with now, and how it can positively impact student-athletes that you coach.
- Dan Tudor – Getting past objections that you encounter from your prospects is hard. Dan will show you how to not only overcome them, but use them to sell your recruit on your story.
- Derek Rosseau – How college coaches can use their admissions departments more effectively in recruiting better prospects
- Kyle Akin – We’ll wrap-up day one with Kyle’s inspirational story of perseverance and commitment.
Saturday, June 11th
- John Brubaker – Have you heard of the popular “80/20 Rule”? This former college coach will teach you how to use it to supercharge your recruiting efforts.
- Tom Koller – This Senior Associate Athletic Director will teach the proven tools of public speaking and impactful presentations that are retained by your audience. Sure, you know your X’s and O’s, team building and motivational tactics. But do you know how to talk, effectively communicate?
- Tiese Roxbury – One of the lead researchers for the NCAA will present her latest student-athlete findings that will affect how you recruit your next class
- Tyler Brandt – A longtime successful college wrestling coach will present “They’re Not Recruits – They’re Millennials”. It’s a different way to approach your prospects in 2016-2017!
- Mark Tewart – This respected professional sales author and advisor will present “Business Lessons for Recruiting: How To Persuade, Sell and Tell Your Story for Recruiting Success”
- Gabe Bolton – This successful Division II soccer coach will talk about the importance of developing a successful program that demonstrates it cares about recruits, and each other.
- Mandy Green – This popular presenter and Division I soccer coach will teach coaches more techniques to organize their day, and become more effective with their recruiting.
- Panel Discussion – A fascinating collection of coaches and recruiting professionals talking about what works in recruiting, how to become more efficient, and what trends to watch for the upcoming recruiting year.
- Stephanie Zonars – This former Division I basketball coach will teach on developing your incoming recruits the right way using effective team building techniques used by successful coaches and programs
- Anthony Randall – Looking for creative and effective ideas on communicating with recruits in the digital age? This Division I swim coach has some things he wants to teach you!
- Aaron Boettcher – This former basketball coach now works in admissions, and has some valuable advice for coaches at both large and small schools when it comes to using that department to your advantage.
- Michael Cross – This assistant athletic director at Penn State talks about personal coaching career evaluations. It’s invaluable advice for serious, career-minded college coaches they won’t hear anywhere else!
- Dr. Mark Robinson – The founder of the Institute for Personal Player Development will teach his techniques to coaches who want to build student-athlete performers
- Sean Devlin – Every year, the co-creator of Front Rush joins us to talk about what technology trends are going to impact college coaches in the upcoming year. The tradition continues! He’s one of the brightest tech minds on the planet, and we’ll get a chance to marvel at his gigantic brain.
- Devin Fay – This assistant coach and recruiting coordinator will teach internal organizational skills.
- Travis Clarke – This creative soccer coach will be offering winning ideas on building the right kind of team culture to guide your recruiting
- Sue Enquist – The former national champion UCLA softball coach will wrap-up an amazing Saturday with her ideas on coaching, recruiting, and being a coach who makes a different. If you haven’t heard her before, you’re in for a career-defining talk that will make you better at what you do!
Sunday, June 12th
- Charlie Adams – By popular demand, Charlie Adams brings another facet of Coach Herb Brooks’ incredible coaching and recruiting job to life as he explains how this legendary leader built a college program, and the 1980 Miracle on Ice Olympic hockey team.
- Adam Henderson – He’s the tennis coach at Furman University, and his talk is “Recruiting Championship Players to a Program Without Championships”. You’re going to love it! (And, learn from it!)
- Dennis Short – As a follow-up to the previous talk, this experienced college lacrosse coach will present “Selling Your Championship Dreams – Even Though Your Reality Feels More Like A Nightmare!” After these two incredible sessions, you’ll know how to sell any shortcomings at your school.
- Dr. Mike Davenport – One of the preeminent thinkers in college sports (and a pretty good collegiate rowing coach, too!) talk about the “digital impact” on coaches, team development and recruiting.
- Dan Tudor – The final extended wrap-up session for NCRC 2016 will focus on applying everything coaches learned at this year’s conference, final recruiting points to remember, and our popular rapid-fire Q&A session with our conference host.
What did coaches who attended last year’s conference think?
It’s the nation’s premier gathering of some of the most respected industry experts and college coaches in the country, and they were focused on one of the most important parts of their jobs as college coaches:
Early registration for NCRC 2016 is now open! Once you register, you will be sent a special email link within 48 hours to secure our heavily discounted hotel rooms on-site at the wonderful Indianapolis Marriott Downtown. If you have questions or need more information, fill out the NCRC 2016 information form below or email our conference coordinator at email@example.com: