Why do your fellow coaches who are Total Recruiting Solution (TRS) clients end up with better recruiting classes year after year? Here are five big reasons:
- Better written recruiting messages. Our team of creative writers, lead by author and speaker Dan Tudor, create recruiting text for a coach’s letters and emails that not only gets better replies from more "next level" athletes, but does it in a way that makes prospects feel like they are being talked to in a way that connects with a coach.
- In-depth research about you, your program and your school. As a TRS client, you’ll have Dan Tudor and his team of pros conducting fascinating research on your campus, and conducting focus groups with your team, to determine the right (and wrong) recruiting messages. That research is used to create a winning recruiting game plan.
- A year-long recruiting blue print. No more month-to-month "fly by the seat of your pants" recruiting. Our TRS clients will have a year long attack plan developed and in place immediately when our work begins with their program.
- Expert advice along the way. When your top prospects have narrowed their final choice down to you and a competitor, that’s when we really shine. We can develop a specific strategy for getting the commitment from that athlete, and advise you along the way as to what to say and do to ensure the best chance for landing your recruit.
- Matching your natural recruiting style to your prospect. We can even do a detailed sales communication test that will determine what kind of a recruiter you are, and teach you to match your natural selling style to the personality of your recruit. It’s just one of the ways that the experts at Selling for Coaches boil recruiting down to a science for their clients.
Want to have Dan Tudor lead you through a one-on-one discussion about how the TRS plan would work for you and your program? The next step is easy…just email Dan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a time to schedule a conference call webinar. We’ll show you examples of the work, the 12-month plan, and even the psychological profile we can do to determine the best way for you to recruit and communicate with your prospects.
Becoming a TRS client, and working with Dan Tudor one-on-one, will make your next recruiting class the best in your program’s history. Let us show you how.