Are you a college coach who has a topic they want to present to their peers at the 2015 National Collegiate Recruiting Conference in Nashville this coming June 5-7, 2015?
Great! We’re looking for coaches who want to contribute ideas related to recruiting, scouting, organization and developing a coaching career.
If selected, your registration fee, along with up to one additional coach of your choice, will be paid by Tudor Collegiate Strategies. In addition, you’ll gain credibility as an expert in your field, and have access to a high quality video recording of your presentation. It’s a great resume enhancer, and every coach who has presented at NCRC has found it to be a rewarding experience that has been great for their college coaching career.
Submitting your idea is easy: Simply email Dan Tudor at firstname.lastname@example.org, outline your idea for a 30 minute talk, and explain why you feel coaches would benefit from hearing you.
We have had many great presenters take part in past conferences, and we are always looking for new coaches who want to lend their expertise to this year’s NCRC.
You don’t have to be an “expert” in your field, not are we looking for proven, polished speakers. We want coaches who have great content to share, and want to be a part of this extraordinary peer group gathering.
Some ideas for presentations include, but are not limited to:
- How your staff organizes their responsibilities during recruiting
- Mail and email ideas that you have found to work in recruiting
- Dealing with parents during the recruiting process
- Fostering relationships with Freshmen and Sophomore prospects
- Effective strategies to engage with club and high school coaches
- Phone call strategies that work
- How you and your staff use social media in recruiting
- Effective scouting techniques during the Summer
We want you to be a part of the speaker panel at NCRC 2015, Coach! Let us know if you’re interested