The upcoming National Collegiate Recruiting Conference in Nashville on June 5th through 7th is going to be the biggest and best ever.
And YOU need to be there, Coach.
Here are five great reasons:
- 28 Incredible Recruiting Experts Sharing Their Secrets. We’ve put together the largest group of coaches and recruiting gurus in the history of college sports. You’ll get so many ideas over our weekend in Nashville, you may have trouble figuring out what changes to make first once you get back to campus!
- Networking and recruiting idea sharing with a few hundred other college coaches. Where will you find a Division I football coach, a Division III softball coach, a first year volleyball assistant coach, and a former athletic director sitting together over lunch and sharing recruiting ideas? Only at NCRC 2015.
- New ideas that work. This is a conference focused on real world, proven recruiting ideas from college coaches and industry experts. Every bit of information you hear can be used right away, meaning that you will go back to your office with actionable ideas that you can begin using right away.
- 100% focus on recruiting and your coaching career. How often do you get to sit back and plan your upcoming recruiting year, as well as assess what changes you need to make in the way you organize your program and coach your athletes? You’ll do that at NCRC 2015. Plus, you will come away with new friends across sports and division levels, laugh a lot, fight back tears, and be inspired. It’s a one of a kind event.
- Most importantly, these coaches who came to last year’s NCRC say you should attend!
Ready to take a look at this year’s speaker line-up, and register for this year’s event?