by Mike Davenport, CoachingSportsToday.com
Three years ago I started CoachingSportsToday. I was noticing many of my coaching-peers struggling.
I thought, “What the heck, someone helped me through my problems. Why don’t I share what I’ve learned.”
And CoachingSportsToday was born. Since then, I’ve published over 150 articles, several videos and assorted recordings.
On this special Monday, the one before Thanksgiving, I wanted to take a moment to tell you something — THANKS. (And it doesn’t matter if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, I’m still saying thanks.)
Specifically, I want to thank you:
- for being here
- for reading
- for sharing your attention, your comments, your positive vibes
But most of all, I want to say thanks for being involved in coaching.
And to go beyond a simple thanks, I want to give you something.
This month, I’ve begun publishing a series of Kindle books about how to Hack Your Coaching. The books are intended to help readers overcome specific coaching problems with simple solutions.
The first book has just been published, and I’d like to give it to you as a gift.
The 3 Sinister Truths of Coaching Sports Today: And What You Can Do About Them is about the little secrets we are never told, how they can mess up our coaching, and how we can overcome them.
And there’s no cost — if you download it within the next two days. But the price goes up Tuesday, at midnight. Really, really.
Action You Can (and I hope you do) Take
I hope you get my gift copy. I hope you read it. I hope you find a solution in it that addresses an issue with your coaching. I know that’s a lot to ask, but I can hope, right?
So, here’s what you need to do:
- First, go here, and download the book.
- Second, read it. Its a fast read. You can finish it in less than an hour.
- Third, the book has actions steps you can take. Take the one(s) that can help you.
- Fourth, after you read it, if you have comments or suggestions, tell me. (And if you are so inclined to leave a review at Amazon that would be a great Thanksgiving gift for me.)
So there you have it. Thanks, and hope this next week finds you enjoying your family, friends, yourself, and especially your coaching.